I'm seeing that some of the local dispensaries have "ground nugs" for like $84/ounce.

What are they, and can I use them in place of buds (which I break up anyway) in the cannaoil I make? Are there disadvantages to using ground nugs vs. broken up buds, like are the nugs less potent?

I have a very low tolerance (2 grams of bud infused into 8 tablespoons of oil lasts me several weeks), and I think the CBD (vs. THC) is what's most helpful for my pain, if that's pertinent info.

I'm a relative newbie who's just trying to learn and find cost-effective ways to make the medicine that helps me so much!

Thanks in advance!
EJB Reviewed by EJB on . Can I use ground nugs to make cannaoil? I'm seeing that some of the local dispensaries have "ground nugs" for like $84/ounce. What are they, and can I use them in place of buds (which I break up anyway) in the cannaoil I make? Are there disadvantages to using ground nugs vs. broken up buds, like are the nugs less potent? I have a very low tolerance (2 grams of bud infused into 8 tablespoons of oil lasts me several weeks), and I think the CBD (vs. THC) is what's most helpful for my pain, if that's pertinent info. I'm a Rating: 5