After spending several months of lurking around on several sites, this site seemed to offer a lot more than some of the others. That is why I have chose to do a grow log here.

I have started with a small stealth box that measures 24 x 16 x 10. The inside is lined with Mylar and sealed with shiny duct tape. There are 2 pancake fans installed in the rear of the box, intake / exhaust. Lighting is 3 CFL bulbs, mogul bases with plug blades, plugged into a power strip. Grow bulbs are in now and we are on the dark cycle, so I canā??t give you the numbers on them but the bloom bulbs are 23 watt 27k. I used a red and blue sharpie to avoid mix up when you have those moments :stoned:

I have been working on the cabinet and fixing light leaks. There was quite a bit coming from the fan openings. I went to the home improvement in search of a 90 degree elbow. You may find them in the dryer section but this 90 is made of metal. I made a couple of cuts to the larger opening and made it square. Place tape over your wires if your fans are installed. Paint them flat black inside and out before the final install. Another check for light leaks, weā??re good.

I am using a temp/humidity gauge that I got at the pet store. It also keeps hi/lo readings for both. Humidity has been between 35 to 50 % and temp 82 to 78. Fans run 24/7. Lights on digital timer with two controlled recepts. 18/6 right now first week.

DWC tub with 3 net pots. Started 3 Strawberry Cough seeds. Two air pumps and 2 air stones. Sterilite tub was clear but painted flat black. Using two different lids I can do eight 2in. nets or three 3in which is what I am starting with. I will refer to the plants in the future as left, center and right.

I will be using Advanced Nutrients in my grow and using their calculator for adding nutes. Friday night was the week 1 starting at Ā¼ strength. Tub will hold 10 cups of water.

TDS of city water, out of tap was 65 ppm and 1 gallon of Crystal Springs ā?? Natural Spring Waterā? was 6 ppm. I will continue to buy different gallons and checking before I use. I have an RO unit but she is holding it hostage. A whole different story, for another time.

Right plant is peaking some green this morning. Left and back may be a day or two behind.
I hope Iā??m on the right track:thumbsup:
Maxed Out Reviewed by Maxed Out on . New Stealth Grow, photos to follow After spending several months of lurking around on several sites, this site seemed to offer a lot more than some of the others. That is why I have chose to do a grow log here. I have started with a small stealth box that measures 24 x 16 x 10. The inside is lined with Mylar and sealed with shiny duct tape. There are 2 pancake fans installed in the rear of the box, intake / exhaust. Lighting is 3 CFL bulbs, mogul bases with plug blades, plugged into a power strip. Grow bulbs are in now and Rating: 5