So to begin, I am a college student in Kentucky, and last November, I went out to smoke at the local lake, and got caught at a road block. I, luckily, got the charges expunged. Since then I stopped smoking for a little bit, until May, then I started back up, and I would have someone drive me to really obscure place, and only took enough with me to get me going, then go home with nothing. Now, I've moved off campus, and into a duplex, that is sort of in the middle of nowhere. There are two state police that live about 5 houses down, and my neighbors on one side are older, while my wallmate is a 23-26 year old woman who lives by herself. I've been getting very paranoid smoking mid at my place lately, and I'm gonna be getting chronic next week, and I know with that, that will smell. I'm just really nervous that my neighbor will smell, and complain. I've smelled her cooking once, but only once. I've also tried using a sploof, and I have no problem with it, but my friends seem to have a hard time blowing into it. Should I really be concerned about smell, and it seeping over to my neighbor's side, or should I smoke outside and risk being seen?
slusho Reviewed by slusho on . Should I be so paranoid? So to begin, I am a college student in Kentucky, and last November, I went out to smoke at the local lake, and got caught at a road block. I, luckily, got the charges expunged. Since then I stopped smoking for a little bit, until May, then I started back up, and I would have someone drive me to really obscure place, and only took enough with me to get me going, then go home with nothing. Now, I've moved off campus, and into a duplex, that is sort of in the middle of nowhere. There are two state Rating: 5