Hello all,
I have been spending a lot of time on here reading the past couple of weeks. I have started gathering material for my first indoor grow. I want to make this setup as easy as possible and foolproof as can be. I have a box that is 24 X 16 X 10 that i will be using. Right now I have 3 CFL bulbs for the grow stage and 3 for bloom. I plan on using CO2 and using a CAP controller for regulating the CO2.
My question that has me stumped are the small pancake fans that are used for intake and the exhaust. Should these be running 24/7 or should they be shut off when the plants are getting their CO2 fix. If so, what kind of setup should I be using to turn off these fans off when the CO2 controller is calling for more CO2.

Thanks,
Maxed Out in NC
Maxed Out Reviewed by Maxed Out on . Question on fans in a stealth box... Hello all, I have been spending a lot of time on here reading the past couple of weeks. I have started gathering material for my first indoor grow. I want to make this setup as easy as possible and foolproof as can be. I have a box that is 24 X 16 X 10 that i will be using. Right now I have 3 CFL bulbs for the grow stage and 3 for bloom. I plan on using CO2 and using a CAP controller for regulating the CO2. My question that has me stumped are the small pancake fans that are used for intake Rating: 5