Due to limiting restrictions which I put down to many different reasons I was unable to conduct a regulated grow this year however I was still in the possession of 2 unknown seeds, what do I do? I tell yu what I did, obviously I provided nursery care for these lost seedlings that wanted to find there way back into nature and after they reached the tender age of 6-8 weeks I threw them in the wilderness to do there own thing

I wasnt expecting much especially as we had a drought for 4 weeks, n during this time I worried severely for my 2 babies but hoped for the best as I could not visit or tend to them, anyway 2 days ago the time had come to bless my sweeties with a visit from daddy

Heres how they looked.. baring in mind that these plants have been left to their own methods and have had no ferts ans have suffered a 4week drought.. im pretty chuffed

Ok pictures will follow shortly sorry suffering some technical technical difficulties
JungleSuperstar Reviewed by JungleSuperstar on . heres proof you can do it without the effort ;) Due to limiting restrictions which I put down to many different reasons I was unable to conduct a regulated grow this year however I was still in the possession of 2 unknown seeds, what do I do? I tell yu what I did, obviously I provided nursery care for these lost seedlings that wanted to find there way back into nature and after they reached the tender age of 6-8 weeks I threw them in the wilderness to do there own thing I wasnt expecting much especially as we had a drought for 4 weeks, n Rating: 5