This is my first grow and I have a couple of questions. I have a small female (one stem)who's flowers' hair is starting to turn brown on the top of the oldest and biggest bud,smaller and newer underneath. The trychs on the top bud are still clear. I have read somewhere that some people cut the large fan leaves to add strength to the buds. Should I do this? Will it compromise the smaller buds? If The top bud is ready, can I cut it off and let the smaller bud below grow larger? Would it be too late? I would be grateful for any advice.Attachment 295202Attachment 295203
Slinger1 Reviewed by Slinger1 on . Ready to harvest? This is my first grow and I have a couple of questions. I have a small female (one stem)who's flowers' hair is starting to turn brown on the top of the oldest and biggest bud,smaller and newer underneath. The trychs on the top bud are still clear. I have read somewhere that some people cut the large fan leaves to add strength to the buds. Should I do this? Will it compromise the smaller buds? If The top bud is ready, can I cut it off and let the smaller bud below grow larger? Would it be too Rating: 5