My strong background in herbology really had me thinking about the wonderful things people are doing with the cannibis plant. Smoking, extracting, cooking down....however one thing really bothered me, most of the medicinal herbs hide the most valuable part of the plant BELOW the ground, tightly tucked away in the form of roots.
So I strated researching, not alot info out there in english at least. Although it does appear Israel has done quite a bit of research with the roots. What I did find is that people had used the roots as a topical and ingestable, even though most of the reports I saw stated the roots would be toxic, there were many reports of people ingesting them. But it is the internet ya know....
So after several months of working to find some good root stock ( found from a dear friend who was dissapointed in the sex of this miracle plant). After cleaning them up I cooked them in coconut oil for about 48 hours, til they turned black and got all crispy, I then added a little cocoa butter for consistency. No I'm not gonna ingest this just yet - it is the internet ya know.
Well, I mixed a little of that with a little of my own green dragon prep, cooked much longer, two times and then turned up for some evaporation to occur. I cooked these together long enough for all the left over alcohol to evaporate- it took about 5 hours on low in a double boiler
Tried it on my foot, which has had chronic pain for over 20 years and nothing has ever worked on it and guess what, within 15 minutes the pain that had always been there was gone! It did come back a few hours later but I just re-applied the lotion and it went away again....
After 2 days of the lotion, all the swelling was down in my foot, and that has never happened that I can remember - my shoes were loose...
If you have pain and access to a root ball, give it a try- this really worked!
crystaliscious Reviewed by crystaliscious on . underground pain reliever and anti-inflammatory - do the male some justice here! My strong background in herbology really had me thinking about the wonderful things people are doing with the cannibis plant. Smoking, extracting, cooking down....however one thing really bothered me, most of the medicinal herbs hide the most valuable part of the plant BELOW the ground, tightly tucked away in the form of roots. So I strated researching, not alot info out there in english at least. Although it does appear Israel has done quite a bit of research with the roots. What I did find Rating: 5