so I got my seeds yesterday from gorilla. I say I am lucky shipped on the 9th and tied to dieliver thusday I picked them up at the post office friday so only took 10 years from shipping through customs and in my hand. Iv been sick pretty sure phenomena so I have not germinated them yet. plan to tomorrow. But for some reason I did not get my free seeds (critical and big bang) not sure why fixin to email them and ask what happen.

I have a question about germanting them. Is the wet paper towl and plastic plate method the best. if so how wet do I want to start and keep the paper towel and for how long.
Bigsexy85 Reviewed by Bigsexy85 on . sweet got my seeds so I got my seeds yesterday from gorilla. I say I am lucky shipped on the 9th and tied to dieliver thusday I picked them up at the post office friday so only took 10 years from shipping through customs and in my hand. Iv been sick pretty sure phenomena so I have not germinated them yet. plan to tomorrow. But for some reason I did not get my free seeds (critical and big bang) not sure why fixin to email them and ask what happen. I have a question about germanting them. Is the wet paper towl Rating: 5