As of now, I have zero tolerance. I've been looking around for information about the oral dosage of thc, trying to find what the lowest possible dose would be, as well as medium and high doses. There dont seem to be many reports of such things, especially from people with low tolarance. I know everyones motabolism is different, but there has to be some general info about this somewhere. I purchased a bhang chocolate. Which has 180mg total. 45mg per section. I'm sure I would get effect from 22.5mg which is half of a section. But would even that be to strong?Attachment 294567
Phsycodelic Reviewed by Phsycodelic on . Thc dosage. Person with no tolerance. As of now, I have zero tolerance. I've been looking around for information about the oral dosage of thc, trying to find what the lowest possible dose would be, as well as medium and high doses. There dont seem to be many reports of such things, especially from people with low tolarance. I know everyones motabolism is different, but there has to be some general info about this somewhere. I purchased a bhang chocolate. Which has 180mg total. 45mg per section. I'm sure I would get effect from Rating: 5