[align=center]Hey guys, what's up? I'm new to Cannabis.com & growing. I post this thread to seek the advice of experienced professionals regarding my first plant.
Attachment 294359
She (Hopefully) was born March 27th 2013, making her just over 5 months old. It started off a slow growth, indoors in a cup. At 3 months I transferred it to a pot of Miracle Grow soil and placed it outdoors in the southwestern atmosphere. It started to grow so quickly that it soon needed more food
Attachment 294360
So I began feeding it Miracle Grow Bloom Booster 1/3 waterings. It began to flourish so I've been on that schedule since, feeding it 3, 4 times now.
Attachment 294362
But I'm trying to figure out if this is good for the plant or not, because again the leaves are turning brown. Does this mean I need to feed it more or less?
Attachment 294363
Also, looking at the plant, could you guess the strain? Or even more, the sex of it?
Attachment 294361
If anyone has any tips or suggestions regarding how to get my plant on the right track, this is my first plant so I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for the read.

[/align]
TommieGreen Reviewed by TommieGreen on . First plant, advice appreciated Hey guys, what's up? I'm new to Cannabis.com & growing. I post this thread to seek the advice of experienced professionals regarding my first plant. 294359 She (Hopefully) was born March 27th 2013, making her just over 5 months old. It started off a slow growth, indoors in a cup. At 3 months I transferred it to a pot of Miracle Grow soil and placed it outdoors in the southwestern atmosphere. It started to grow so quickly that it soon needed more food 294360 So I began feeding it Miracle Rating: 5