I saw an old thread while I was sifting through here looking to see what I can improve on in my closet, and I ran across a picture of the top of a closet where the venting system was put and there was ( i swear i saw it hope i didn't just misinterpret the picture lol ) a speaker like the kind used in a car sterio or home stereo system.. what would be the purpose of playing music to your plants ?? just curious wish i would have just posted on that thread about it :/
Da_Toker Reviewed by Da_Toker on . speakers in closet question I saw an old thread while I was sifting through here looking to see what I can improve on in my closet, and I ran across a picture of the top of a closet where the venting system was put and there was ( i swear i saw it hope i didn't just misinterpret the picture lol ) a speaker like the kind used in a car sterio or home stereo system.. what would be the purpose of playing music to your plants ?? just curious wish i would have just posted on that thread about it :/ Rating: 5