I'm new to the vaporizer world, and don't have anybody to ask that has experience, so here I am. I have an ecig that I smoke (5 weeks no cigarettes!), and recently purchased a Mont Dank dry herb attachment from TheVapeCo. I understand the science behind vaping, and that its not "smoke" its vapor and its different. Got it. What I do have a question about is how much smo- err vapor should I be seeing to know I'm getting a good hit and not just herb flavored air? Sometimes there is a small wispy amount of smoke, often like the very last hit of a cashed bowl. Other times i can feel the heat, taste the herb, but blow nothing out afterwards, fresh packed or not. And I'm not holding it in so long that it dissipates in my lungs. Just wondering if there is still active ingredients in the air im inhaling, even when nothing is visible...
NoLooseNuts Reviewed by NoLooseNuts on . Personal Vapes, not much smoke? I'm new to the vaporizer world, and don't have anybody to ask that has experience, so here I am. I have an ecig that I smoke (5 weeks no cigarettes!), and recently purchased a Mont Dank dry herb attachment from TheVapeCo. I understand the science behind vaping, and that its not "smoke" its vapor and its different. Got it. What I do have a question about is how much smo- err vapor should I be seeing to know I'm getting a good hit and not just herb flavored air? Sometimes there is a small Rating: 5