I have been a cigarette smoker since my early teens by the time I saw 2 family members die of lung cancers and learned of the health consequences I was addicted. I tried the pills from the DR SSRI's which were useless, cold turkey worked for a while but I couldn't be around a smoker without wanting to smoke, the little blu and sinless smoke devices they suck as soon as I put them down I wanted a real cigarette!!

I recently had a physical and I asked the doc to order a CT scan of my lungs and after explaining my smoking past he agreed. The test was done in the first week of July and the results showed no permanent damage and otherwise was unremarkable (maybe a little too much mucus). When I received the great news I made up my mind to quit for good and started looking for substitutes. I hoped the e-cigs had gotten better and they had. I saw puff counters, bluetooth equipped etc... I work construction so I needed one to be durable not fancy and this is the winner in my book.

The Innokin itaste SVD.

Attachment 293714Attachment 293715

I haven't had a cigarette since I purchased it!!!!! However I do have a battery recommendation. It came with IMHO a useless battery (most stores put together a "kit" and include it inside since it doesn't come factory equipped just ask to sub it) it's a 18650 and after you unbox it you read this...

Attachment 293716Attachment 293717

So I went back (good thing it's only a 100 mile round trip) to get some 18350's, some weaker ejuice, and PG/VG base with an extra tank for an experiment. Also here's a copy of the battery cost and unit cost it's cropped because it had some personal info on it.

Attachment 293718

I put out my last cancer stick as I was walking up to the store and haven't had one since. It's been 1 week tobacco free!!! I've already saved $50 on not buying a carton the other day and at a pack a day the savings are gonna start piling up. I smell upgrades to the growing equipment coming soon!!!
Dabs4all Reviewed by Dabs4all on . Innokin itaste SVD I have been a cigarette smoker since my early teens by the time I saw 2 family members die of lung cancers and learned of the health consequences I was addicted. I tried the pills from the DR SSRI's which were useless, cold turkey worked for a while but I couldn't be around a smoker without wanting to smoke, the little blu and sinless smoke devices they suck as soon as I put them down I wanted a real cigarette!! I recently had a physical and I asked the doc to order a CT scan of my lungs Rating: 5