Hey Guys.

So I have recently purchased a tent and new light for my setup and wondering what you guys think would be the best way to going about pulling a pound or more out of the grow.

Light :

1000w HPS/MH Switchable ballast with parabolic reflector.
Running with cooltube to keep temps at the best range.

Tent :

48 x 24 x 60 w/ Full mylar inside and exhaust ports as any other tent has.

Soil :

Undecided

Strain :

Greenhouse Super Critical
(BigBudxSkunkxWhiteWidow)

Nutes :

Undecided

Style of growing :

ScROG

Questions

1. Is my tent size big enough to contain 6 girls for scrog ?
2. Open to suggestions about fan size / carbon filter. ( Better to buy a carbon filter or to make one? )
3. Pot sizes, usually this is not an issue for me but since I am new to the scrog scene I want to know if they are going to be using alot more space in the pot since it is developing more mains. Thinking about using rubbermaids instead of pots.
4. Is it safe to assume that one can pull atleast 1lb out of 6 girls under a 1000watt light with ideal conditions? ( This is not my first grow, I would like to say I know what I am doing but when it comes to cannabis, they sometimes are extremely unpredictable. )

I know there are alot of factors that come into play, pot size, nutes, strain, style, and lighting.

This will be the first time I am going for over a lb harvest.

My previous indoor yielded about 3/4 of a lb from 5 plants and a 600watt, think if I used a 1000watt with 6 girls in a scrog setting it would produce over a lb as long as the variables are there.

Any input is welcome, thank you very much for your read!
Joel Reviewed by Joel on . Going back to Indoor -- Advice + input on setup Hey Guys. So I have recently purchased a tent and new light for my setup and wondering what you guys think would be the best way to going about pulling a pound or more out of the grow. Light : 1000w HPS/MH Switchable ballast with parabolic reflector. Running with cooltube to keep temps at the best range. Tent : Rating: 5