Hello all,

I was an almost daily smoker from February to June, when I cut back considerably due to being sick. I usually smoked 1-2 bowls a day.
My last day of smoking was the 29th of June, minus 1 hit last sunday.
I'm 5'0, 115 pounds, have been drinking lots of water and trying to eat low fat/high protein. I don't really have much fat, but I'm still concerned.

I've heard so many different things that I'd like to ask a few questions...

Are the drug tests you buy at the store and take at home worth the cost? It's my understanding these tests are sensitive to 50 ng/ml but professional tests can detect as low as 15 ng/ml.
Also, I've had a few friends swear by Vale... anyone have experience with it?

I plan on exercising as much as possible for the next week, I'm not entirely sure exactly when my test will be.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks ♥
mudnmascara Reviewed by mudnmascara on . Question about passing UA/ Question about vale Hello all, I was an almost daily smoker from February to June, when I cut back considerably due to being sick. I usually smoked 1-2 bowls a day. My last day of smoking was the 29th of June, minus 1 hit last sunday. I'm 5'0, 115 pounds, have been drinking lots of water and trying to eat low fat/high protein. I don't really have much fat, but I'm still concerned. I've heard so many different things that I'd like to ask a few questions... Are the drug tests you buy at the store and take Rating: 5