Hello,

This is my first post so please excuse me if it is in the wrong thread.

As mentioned in the subject line I am moving to SD from NYC in the near future. I am getting anxious about having my supply chain interrupted but that is how it goes when you move. My doctor has been prescribing me Marinol for over 10 years and while it works in some situations it doesn't do what it needs to all the time. Also there are dosage issues with it.

I'd like to set myself up to receive my legal MJ card and information on prices and where to go PRIOR to arriving in SD. I've heard that the FEDs have been closing down the shops and that a lot of people have now changed to a delivery service. How do I find out about these services and what do you think is in the future for medical MJ in Southern California ? Do you think it will become illegal again ?

When you rent an apartment do you mention your legal MJ status ?

I really appreciate the help.

There is a lot of misinformation IMO regarding Marinol. I would be happy to answer any questions if anyone needs it.
Chrizzz Reviewed by Chrizzz on . Moving To San Diego From NYC / Please Help Me With Medical MJ Hello, This is my first post so please excuse me if it is in the wrong thread. As mentioned in the subject line I am moving to SD from NYC in the near future. I am getting anxious about having my supply chain interrupted but that is how it goes when you move. My doctor has been prescribing me Marinol for over 10 years and while it works in some situations it doesn't do what it needs to all the time. Also there are dosage issues with it. I'd like to set myself up to receive my legal Rating: 5