So I got some good strains from a well-rated dealer and loaded it up in my vapir. I got the Sour D first, so I loaded that up. It was mildly hard-hitting, yet had a full-mind warp that SD brings. Still not as strong.

I also had edibles to try, which boasted 70mg each. These got me so baked that I almost tripped.

Now, when I load up the vape, there's a marked difference in strength. It's almost as if it were halved. Is this a case of poor weed, super high short-term tolerance, or a bad vape?

-Anon
Cannasieurship Reviewed by Cannasieurship on . Good bud + Good vape = Not as high? So I got some good strains from a well-rated dealer and loaded it up in my vapir. I got the Sour D first, so I loaded that up. It was mildly hard-hitting, yet had a full-mind warp that SD brings. Still not as strong. I also had edibles to try, which boasted 70mg each. These got me so baked that I almost tripped. Now, when I load up the vape, there's a marked difference in strength. It's almost as if it were halved. Is this a case of poor weed, super high short-term tolerance, or a bad Rating: 5