If I login, start typing a message, then hit post, if it takes a few minutes to type, the stupid board has logged me out, and I have to log back in. Sometimes I have got automatically redirected to the login page, and all is well. Today I just got an error, yet at the top, it looked like I was logged in still. It says "Welcome, kicked" yet trying to reply gave me an error that I had to login, and I was not redirected to the login screen, I had to do it manually.

Finally after logging in, I hit back, but my damn message was erased. I should have copied and pasted it, I suppose.

Frustrating,

kicked
kicked Reviewed by kicked on . How fast does the board autmatically log us out? Annoying, have to login every post. If I login, start typing a message, then hit post, if it takes a few minutes to type, the stupid board has logged me out, and I have to log back in. Sometimes I have got automatically redirected to the login page, and all is well. Today I just got an error, yet at the top, it looked like I was logged in still. It says "Welcome, kicked" yet trying to reply gave me an error that I had to login, and I was not redirected to the login screen, I had to do it manually. Finally after logging in, I Rating: 5