Illinois is on its way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis.

While it is restrictive as hell for the patients and the growers, it really offers and opportunity to standardize the Medical Cannabis industry. If it can be standardized, as opposed to bastardized like it has been in so many states, other states that have been on the fence will finally jump aboard and start feeling more comfortable about helping patients have a better quality of life. I have heard that if 35 states legalize Medical Cannabis, the Feds will be forced to follow suit. Maybe Dan Lynn or someone who knows about such things will read this and comment on it. I am hopeful and ready to do my part to make sure this movement goes viral in the US.

Chief S
IL_CC_Dist2 Reviewed by IL_CC_Dist2 on . Illinois is on it's way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis. Illinois is on its way to being the next state to legalize Medical Cannabis. While it is restrictive as hell for the patients and the growers, it really offers and opportunity to standardize the Medical Cannabis industry. If it can be standardized, as opposed to bastardized like it has been in so many states, other states that have been on the fence will finally jump aboard and start feeling more comfortable about helping patients have a better quality of life. I have heard that if 35 Rating: 5