Chronic pain here. Auto accident 1998, hip pain ... Traveled to Los Angeles 2010, got prescribed and joined numerous Collectives in the SF Valley. Great people, highly compassionate. However, job reasons forced me back to Fort Lauderdale. My current job involves traveling to South America frequently. All this said, I'm looking to live in a state where I can buy legal MM ... I already know the LA, 1989 - 1996. I love Los Angeles but today that place stresses me out, traffic, rat race, etc. Any advice what to do? Where to live, possibly forever? Invest in a Condo, etc.

I just wanna medicate, be pain free, stress free in a quiet and peaceful environment.

Arizona? Colorado? NorCal?

Much appreciated.
MJRay Reviewed by MJRay on . Help - Floridian Seeks MMJ Advice ... Chronic pain here. Auto accident 1998, hip pain ... Traveled to Los Angeles 2010, got prescribed and joined numerous Collectives in the SF Valley. Great people, highly compassionate. However, job reasons forced me back to Fort Lauderdale. My current job involves traveling to South America frequently. All this said, I'm looking to live in a state where I can buy legal MM ... I already know the LA, 1989 - 1996. I love Los Angeles but today that place stresses me out, traffic, rat race, etc. Any Rating: 5