Let me get right to the point, I want to know if any of the 'myths' to reducing your tolerance actually work. I've been smoking steadily for 6 years although the amount has greatly accelerated in the last 2 and only slowed down while I was arrested/on house arrest. But I had no drug tests so I still smoked just not as much because I would sketch out. I smoke anywhere between a gram and a 8th a day, my problem is in my old city I smoked a 8th a day, but it only cost me 20$ or less because it was cheap outdoors, now smoking higher grade, after a week I find I am basically immune to the strand my guy has which puts me in a really shitty situation. Basically I either buy more than a oz and get the good shit cheaper, or I pay out the ass (40 for a 8th) and switch dealers / strands every couple days.

Please help, half my paychecks are going to weed but I don't want to stop smoking.

I guess I should add that I smoke out of buckets/waterfalls mostly with a socket piece for a bowl, I do have a nice bong that I like to hit, but it doesn't get me as high as efficiently
iain Reviewed by iain on . Tolerance Questions Let me get right to the point, I want to know if any of the 'myths' to reducing your tolerance actually work. I've been smoking steadily for 6 years although the amount has greatly accelerated in the last 2 and only slowed down while I was arrested/on house arrest. But I had no drug tests so I still smoked just not as much because I would sketch out. I smoke anywhere between a gram and a 8th a day, my problem is in my old city I smoked a 8th a day, but it only cost me 20$ or less because it was Rating: 5