Hi All.
Hope you guy can help on the below.

I attempted for the second time to make some cannabutter. I sorted through my weed and pulled the most scrawney stuff out which I chopped up. Prob about 2 grams.

I boiled some water then added 1/2 block of butter ( im in the uk so its about 100grams roughly).

After the butter had melted I reduced to simmer and added my chopped weed. And simmered stirring regualry for about 40 minutes to an hour.In this time a lot of the water seemed to evaporate.

I poured the mixture through a tea strainer into a dish and placed in the fridge. After a few hours the butter formed a greenish layer on the top with more yellower butter on the bottom.

I was already stoned, but ate the green buttter which seemed to have little effect.

Did I make the mixture correctly?

The yellowish butter I still have - Im thinking about saving that and going through the above recipe again and adding more weed, is that a cool ideas?
GorillaSeedBank Reviewed by GorillaSeedBank on . CannaButter Hi All. Hope you guy can help on the below. I attempted for the second time to make some cannabutter. I sorted through my weed and pulled the most scrawney stuff out which I chopped up. Prob about 2 grams. I boiled some water then added 1/2 block of butter ( im in the uk so its about 100grams roughly). After the butter had melted I reduced to simmer and added my chopped weed. And simmered stirring regualry for about 40 minutes to an hour.In this time a lot of the water seemed to Rating: 5