so i generally smoke on the weekend, and a lot of the time ill be walkin around with friends. i usually bring a backpack with like a sweater, then my papers, grinder, and my bud that i keep in a thermos. i usually have like a Q on me. and sometimes ill be walkin home at 1 or 2 am and i worry that a cop will think i look suspicious (i guess at tht time of night i do). so if i did get stopped and the officer searched my bag, would i get in more trouble because i have paraphenalia (grinder, papers, occasionally a bowl) too?

also, a lot of times i have my 17 yr old friend carry it. lets say we were stopped and the cop found the bud on him. would he just get a ticket, or will the officer also contact his parents? cuz i know a Q isnt an arrestable amount. does he have to give his parents number to the officer? just basically try to explain me/my friends options in this situation lol
coneking1911 Reviewed by coneking1911 on . what should i do when i'm walkin around with bud on me and i get stopped by a cop? so i generally smoke on the weekend, and a lot of the time ill be walkin around with friends. i usually bring a backpack with like a sweater, then my papers, grinder, and my bud that i keep in a thermos. i usually have like a Q on me. and sometimes ill be walkin home at 1 or 2 am and i worry that a cop will think i look suspicious (i guess at tht time of night i do). so if i did get stopped and the officer searched my bag, would i get in more trouble because i have paraphenalia (grinder, Rating: 5