Ok so lets just say I'm not in a legal state... I've been setting up a good size op. And for the last two weeks I've noticed timed and became unceasingly crazy paranoid!!! So I live in a small county back in the sticks, we have like 5 cops in the neighbor town but my town has NO cops and in 15 yrs I've never seen a cop within 3mi of my home, there's about 10 houses in a 1mi radius of my home so there's not much here to say the least! There's been a helicopter around 10am, 130pm, 400pm, and 8pm looping and hovering around mine and my neighboring homes for about ten min each time EVERY DAY!! EVERY EVERY EVERY DAY!! what the @$%&#- are they doing!!!
Indimaniac Reviewed by Indimaniac on . Someone help!!!! Ok so lets just say I'm not in a legal state... I've been setting up a good size op. And for the last two weeks I've noticed timed and became unceasingly crazy paranoid!!! So I live in a small county back in the sticks, we have like 5 cops in the neighbor town but my town has NO cops and in 15 yrs I've never seen a cop within 3mi of my home, there's about 10 houses in a 1mi radius of my home so there's not much here to say the least! There's been a helicopter around 10am, 130pm, 400pm, and 8pm Rating: 5