Okay so I've been looking around trying some new stuff out trying to find something that more focuses my stomach pains and cramps, and one of my local guys offered me a RSO capsule saying his are mixed with Coconut oil, Hash and pot. And that these are strong and super clean made with 95% everclear(this is Oregon) claiming they're as strong as Oxys but without the narcotics. See hearing something like that makes me hesitate cause I don't know anything about this product and just hearing the word Oxy pretty much scares me after seeing other patients suffering drug addictions to it. Can anyone give me some light on this stuff, would it help someone with stomach pains and cramps? Can it really be as strong as he claims? It sounded pretty much like a tincture to me but just capsule form now so thought I'd ask the experts
Bud30002002 Reviewed by Bud30002002 on . RSO Capsules Okay so I've been looking around trying some new stuff out trying to find something that more focuses my stomach pains and cramps, and one of my local guys offered me a RSO capsule saying his are mixed with Coconut oil, Hash and pot. And that these are strong and super clean made with 95% everclear(this is Oregon) claiming they're as strong as Oxys but without the narcotics. See hearing something like that makes me hesitate cause I don't know anything about this product and just hearing the Rating: 5