Hi there =)

im just in a middle of planning how to build my growbox and iv a problem.

iv 2 4" 220-240~50Hz 20w standard bathroom fans and i dont know exactly how to wire them up.
i did run them straight to light fitting before but this time i need to run them to normal socket.
and my question is that what cable do i need and also what strength fuse should i use.

i game across few threads here but any of them didnt have any 100% answer. Maybe wount do.lol
cos last thing i wanna do is set something on fire =(. and i did try to google that up but didnt really get any straight answers either..

any help would be really appreciated=)
DemoMaas Reviewed by DemoMaas on . advice needed with wiring fans Hi there =) im just in a middle of planning how to build my growbox and iv a problem. iv 2 4" 220-240~50Hz 20w standard bathroom fans and i dont know exactly how to wire them up. i did run them straight to light fitting before but this time i need to run them to normal socket. and my question is that what cable do i need and also what strength fuse should i use. i game across few threads here but any of them didnt have any 100% answer. Maybe wount do.lol cos last thing i wanna do Rating: 5