Hi all,

My growing space is 90cm x 60 x 185 (3' x 2' x 6'2") and I'm hoping to accomodate 3 plants.

There's two parts to the closet with a seperate little top compartment seperated from the main area by a shelf which is where I hope to have the extractor and filter,so will it be ok to vent through the wall (A) as indicated in the pic?
Also could I attach another fan at (B) as indicated to inject fresh air or will that be possible because of the expelled air into the room or even neccessary?

If any more relevant info is needed that's no problem
FR3D12 Reviewed by FR3D12 on . Extractor and fresh intake advice Hi all, My growing space is 90cm x 60 x 185 (3' x 2' x 6'2") and I'm hoping to accomodate 3 plants. There's two parts to the closet with a seperate little top compartment seperated from the main area by a shelf which is where I hope to have the extractor and filter,so will it be ok to vent through the wall (A) as indicated in the pic? Also could I attach another fan at (B) as indicated to inject fresh air or will that be possible because of the expelled air into the room or even Rating: 5