So I wanted to share with everyone some of the chill music that I've found throughout the internet, this is not extensive however it is something new to some and fresh to others. Here we go:

Relax/Concentration Songs
Brain Music - STUDY FOCUS CONCENTRATE - HELP YOU WORK FAST
Study Music Calming Music for Brain Power and Concentration

Chill Out Music Dream On Mix by tekiu

Concentration Music - Working on the Beach
Music Instrumentals - relaxdaily - B-Sides N°1

432 HZ Songs
Collection of 432 hertz songs
Moby - Porcelain
Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle
ENIGMA-Temple of Love
Moonlight Sonata
Coldplay - The Scientist

Dubstep Life
Lindsey Stirling- Crystallize
Unbelievable Dubstep
Dubstep Freestyle Dance - LOUDER DUBSTEP
Lights - Ellie Goulding (Dubstep Remix)

Hope you all like these songs...the 432 hz is something you should really start listening and learning more about so that you're awake and more in tune. Cannabis is such a blessing and thank you all for being in this forum where I know that I can't see but I know there is someone in the midst of here that reads.
dreamwebmedia Reviewed by dreamwebmedia on . Chill Smoking Music - Rap - Dubstep So I wanted to share with everyone some of the chill music that I've found throughout the internet, this is not extensive however it is something new to some and fresh to others. Here we go: Relax/Concentration Songs Brain Music - STUDY FOCUS CONCENTRATE - HELP YOU WORK FAST Study Music Calming Music for Brain Power and Concentration Chill Out Music Dream On Mix by tekiu Concentration Music - Working on the Beach Music Instrumentals - relaxdaily - B-Sides N°1 Rating: 5