Does anyone here know the process to make "Moon Rock Hash" If you haven't heard of it, it looks like golden glass and has a much harder feel than earwak, or any other oil based extracts. From what I have gathered its the same as making Earwax but taking and extra step in the out-gassing stage.

From what I can understand, you use wax paper, put a geloppi of the whipped oil on a piece of wax paper, place in a sealed mason jar and continue to let it out-gas. It should expand and pop onto the wax paper, creating a harder glassy substance.

Any thoughts, ideas, or links to a decent video or DIY guide?
ThePinkJina Reviewed by ThePinkJina on . Moon Rock Hash Does anyone here know the process to make "Moon Rock Hash" If you haven't heard of it, it looks like golden glass and has a much harder feel than earwak, or any other oil based extracts. From what I have gathered its the same as making Earwax but taking and extra step in the out-gassing stage. From what I can understand, you use wax paper, put a geloppi of the whipped oil on a piece of wax paper, place in a sealed mason jar and continue to let it out-gas. It should expand and pop onto the Rating: 5