Wow, Looking at the Liquor Control Boards web site there is a lot of info...Seems they think people will want to grow pot for $48 an ounce. I just don't see them wiping out the Black Market like that. Who thinks up this crap to sell to the public? From what I can see their pricing model WILL NOT WORK....So much for all the tax money they promised...

From Liquor control board website....
Price
The Office of Financial Management places a price estimate of $12 per gram. Medicinal marijuana dispensary prices on average range between $10 and $15 per gram with some premium products exceeding $15 per gram.
Based on average retail mark-up practices, estimated producer price is $3 per gram and estimated processor price is $6 per gram.
http://www.liq.wa.gov/publications/M...D-11-19-12.pdf

Possession
If enacted, individuals twenty-one years of age or older are legally authorized to possess and use marijuana-related paraphernalia and any combination of: One ounce of useable marijuana; 16 ounces of marijuana infused product in solid form; or 72 ounces of marijuana infused product in liquid form.
hiamps Reviewed by hiamps on . Will you grow Pot for $48 an ounce? Wow, Looking at the Liquor Control Boards web site there is a lot of info...Seems they think people will want to grow pot for $48 an ounce. I just don't see them wiping out the Black Market like that. Who thinks up this crap to sell to the public? From what I can see their pricing model WILL NOT WORK....So much for all the tax money they promised... From Liquor control board website.... Price The Office of Financial Management places a price estimate of $12 per gram. Medicinal marijuana Rating: 5