sorry if this is in another post but wanted to get some information on buying/transporting weed in nm. I am in sw , in silver city area, so I am wondering if anyone knows the closest dispensaries I can go to without going through border patrol. I was thinking that I dont even know if I can get over the mtns at this time of the year to head towards albuqurque in order to not go through border patrol. I was wondering too, if i am stopped by state police , is it legit, as long as I have my card with me.?

I am looking to get some indica / ^ cbds in order for chronic insomnia. Thanks for any help guys..
pelagic420 Reviewed by pelagic420 on . dispensary info sorry if this is in another post but wanted to get some information on buying/transporting weed in nm. I am in sw , in silver city area, so I am wondering if anyone knows the closest dispensaries I can go to without going through border patrol. I was thinking that I dont even know if I can get over the mtns at this time of the year to head towards albuqurque in order to not go through border patrol. I was wondering too, if i am stopped by state police , is it legit, as long as I have my card Rating: 5