I am a newcomer in Silver City, NM and in need of trying to find a psychiatrist that is friendly. I have had severe chronic insomnia for going on about 17 yrs, which is most likely from PTSD from childhood. Have records from out of state psychiatrist but need help here. I am vastly tired of taking scripts. They are awful and just make u mindless. I know i can get a script in las cruces but I am scared of the drive through border patrol. If anyone has any answers, please help.. Thanks so much for reading my post
pelagic420 Reviewed by pelagic420 on . Having trouble in Silver City I am a newcomer in Silver City, NM and in need of trying to find a psychiatrist that is friendly. I have had severe chronic insomnia for going on about 17 yrs, which is most likely from PTSD from childhood. Have records from out of state psychiatrist but need help here. I am vastly tired of taking scripts. They are awful and just make u mindless. I know i can get a script in las cruces but I am scared of the drive through border patrol. If anyone has any answers, please help.. Thanks so Rating: 5