Well, I'm contemplating buying a bong. I may go on a break to lower my tolerance, anywhere from 1 week to 1 month, and I'm thinking of saving up all that weed money to buy a bong, and my question is: is it really worth it?

I'm familiar with bongs, I've smoked out of bongs numerous times over the last couple of years, and they always perform nicely. However, I haven't smoked out of one in a while, and my tolerance has risen significantly in the last few months, so what I'm wondering is whether or not it's really worth it to spend the money. Will it get me higher than my pipe? I don't want to spend a lot of money so I'm looking at cheap bongs, anything from 6 inches to 12 inches tall is good.

One last question, would a shorter bong not perform as well as a larger one, or would I be able to get great hits nonetheless? There's a $10 bong I saw online that's gotten good reviews and is about 6 inches tall. Should I go big or go home?
Vitruvian Man Reviewed by Vitruvian Man on . Is a bong really worth it? Well, I'm contemplating buying a bong. I may go on a break to lower my tolerance, anywhere from 1 week to 1 month, and I'm thinking of saving up all that weed money to buy a bong, and my question is: is it really worth it? I'm familiar with bongs, I've smoked out of bongs numerous times over the last couple of years, and they always perform nicely. However, I haven't smoked out of one in a while, and my tolerance has risen significantly in the last few months, so what I'm wondering is Rating: 5