Hello forum

This is my first post and Il say I'm sorry in advance if this question has been asked elsewhere,but i cant seem to find it.

I'm finding this site pretty awesome,but I'm a little worried about using it...I mean couldn't some of stuff you say on here be used against you.I see alot of people saying that everything they say on here is role playing or fantasy(usually followed by a couple of smoking winking faces)and i was just wondering what the deal is.Is it real safe to put your growing activity online?
Jointee Reviewed by Jointee on . Posting Illegal activity online,safe? Hello forum This is my first post and Il say I'm sorry in advance if this question has been asked elsewhere,but i cant seem to find it. I'm finding this site pretty awesome,but I'm a little worried about using it...I mean couldn't some of stuff you say on here be used against you.I see alot of people saying that everything they say on here is role playing or fantasy(usually followed by a couple of smoking winking faces)and i was just wondering what the deal is.Is it real safe to put your Rating: 5