I received the registered mail saying they have my paperwork... in June. The paperwork was sent in May. I'm still waiting for the card. I even had New Mexico Greenlight fill out the forms and mail it to them. So I know there were no discrepencies in the paperwork. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here? Is this deliberate?

What I find infuriating about this whole ordeal is the fact that were this diabetes medication or hypertension medication I wouldn't be dealing with this crap. Should I call them, write them, give them the finger? What recourse do I have?
Totah Sam Reviewed by Totah Sam on . 7 Weeks since Renewal Paperwork was sent in! (still no card) I received the registered mail saying they have my paperwork... in June. The paperwork was sent in May. I'm still waiting for the card. I even had New Mexico Greenlight fill out the forms and mail it to them. So I know there were no discrepencies in the paperwork. Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any advice on where to go from here? Is this deliberate? What I find infuriating about this whole ordeal is the fact that were this diabetes medication or hypertension Rating: 5