So I got my hands on some interesting weed the other day from a friend and I smoked it with my girl. It took a while to hit but when it did I turned to my girl and asked, "are you sent here to study me?"

My mind went down the most amazing rabbit whole of endless ideas and theories. But after about an hour of writing down thoughts a central theory formed. It goes as follows: "I believe 1 our of every 4 people on earth are privy to see the real world that is around us and are here to study us by observing our reactions to various stimuli of their control... sort of like putting an undercover agent joining a biker gang but on a matrix level. It is not a case of us being constantly watched, but constantly tested. This doesn't only occur while awake but as we sleep as well. Dreams are a universal subconscious that we all tap into in which our dreams are predetermined as a continuation of these so called tests, hence why we can all share certain dreams, the overlap."

Needless to say, I got way to stoned and it ended up with me squid dancing in the corner and saying "I feel like an octopus sitting up here" as I hammered away on my keyboard.
akillerwombat Reviewed by akillerwombat on . existentialist theory So I got my hands on some interesting weed the other day from a friend and I smoked it with my girl. It took a while to hit but when it did I turned to my girl and asked, "are you sent here to study me?" My mind went down the most amazing rabbit whole of endless ideas and theories. But after about an hour of writing down thoughts a central theory formed. It goes as follows: "I believe 1 our of every 4 people on earth are privy to see the real world that is around us and are here to study us Rating: 5