Ok this is an idea im planning on putting into action for my grow.

The grow room will be 5ft x 5ft x 6ft, frame made with 2in x 2in wood, and then wrapped in chicken wire for support. Then heavy black sheeting wrapped all around the outside to stop light, and the inside will be covered by 5 safety blankets(100% mylar). Now this is where your imagination has to be utilised....- approximatly 10 1ft(or half a foot) plastic pipes( 2in diameter ), these will be placed around the grow room top and bottom and they will be covered with netting to prevent small unwanted friends. Air can pass in and out trough the little chimneys giving the grow room a constant supply. A fan or two will be inside the room to keep the temps down.

Also the room in which the grow room is in will be on 3rd floor with a window permentaly open slightly.

Do you think this idea of venting the grow room could work and cut down on the need for fans that need to pull air in trough ducting and blow it out trough more ducting..

let me know what ye think and dont abuse me if its the worst idea in the world haha i jus curious

:rastasmoke: happy smokin
WEEDATHON Reviewed by WEEDATHON on . Venting your grow room..Good/Bad idea? Ok this is an idea im planning on putting into action for my grow. The grow room will be 5ft x 5ft x 6ft, frame made with 2in x 2in wood, and then wrapped in chicken wire for support. Then heavy black sheeting wrapped all around the outside to stop light, and the inside will be covered by 5 safety blankets(100% mylar). Now this is where your imagination has to be utilised....- approximatly 10 1ft(or half a foot) plastic pipes( 2in diameter ), these will be placed around the grow room top Rating: 5