Going old school and useing only what i have around out little farm.. I compost because i use it on my other gardens as well.. i put all the norm in my compost cow manure, leaves, any veggie leftovers.. I even use our water from our fish and turtle tanks in it.. Is all that going to be enough to feed my plant.. or is there something else i am missing that my baby's have to have.. My dad use to Grow his out back by just chunking all his seeds back there and what grew grew.. And i remember the plants growing well over that little shed in the back .. so why is growing so much more complicated now.. Just thought i would Ask?:hippy:
Baby Reviewed by Baby on . home compost Going old school and useing only what i have around out little farm.. I compost because i use it on my other gardens as well.. i put all the norm in my compost cow manure, leaves, any veggie leftovers.. I even use our water from our fish and turtle tanks in it.. Is all that going to be enough to feed my plant.. or is there something else i am missing that my baby's have to have.. My dad use to Grow his out back by just chunking all his seeds back there and what grew grew.. And i remember the Rating: 5