Ok so was watching the first Transformers movie tonight with my son, and the guys that were Sector 7 or whatever made me want to check some stuff out. My son, who is 10, said we should try to find some Classified Information on government cover ups. I told him it's classified and we can't find that stuff. So I wonder, does anyone know any good websites for this stuff. Not like 9/11 and Roswell or Kennedy I mean the other stuff. The stuff that's not in your face. I'm looking for technologies that we don't know about or any kind of obscure cover up.
HomegrownInIdaho Reviewed by HomegrownInIdaho on . Conspiracy Theories Ok so was watching the first Transformers movie tonight with my son, and the guys that were Sector 7 or whatever made me want to check some stuff out. My son, who is 10, said we should try to find some Classified Information on government cover ups. I told him it's classified and we can't find that stuff. So I wonder, does anyone know any good websites for this stuff. Not like 9/11 and Roswell or Kennedy I mean the other stuff. The stuff that's not in your face. I'm looking for technologies Rating: 5