thats right same shitty ass chemical weeds around limerick again thanks to the brainless idiot running the show, couldn't tell weed from grass(actual grass)and when you do get it, it's not even 2 grams let alone 3, my next harvest won't be ready till christmas, if anyone knows a decent grower/supplier please let me know, sick of the crappy shit they pass for weed- but it gets you stoned i here whenever anyone complains but guess what so does sniffing petrol fuckin braindead knackers. anyway had to get that off my chest thanks for hearing me
stelth stoner Reviewed by stelth stoner on . shitty chemical weed in limerick again thats right same shitty ass chemical weeds around limerick again thanks to the brainless idiot running the show, couldn't tell weed from grass(actual grass)and when you do get it, it's not even 2 grams let alone 3, my next harvest won't be ready till christmas, if anyone knows a decent grower/supplier please let me know, sick of the crappy shit they pass for weed- but it gets you stoned i here whenever anyone complains but guess what so does sniffing petrol fuckin braindead knackers. anyway had Rating: 5