For some reason I have always felt some sort of comfort in odd numbers. Don't know why but I do. Throughout my life the number 17 has always popped up. Earlier this year me and my friend stopped in at some little lake and rented a john boat for a day of fishing. the boat was 17. The other day a dude on fear factor ate 17 cockroaches, later on another show some kid opened a book to chapter 17. It happens kinda often, just random shit. Anyone else have a like a life number or whatever. Like a stalking number. Or am I just usually way more baked than I think hahaha:stoned::smokin:
HomegrownInIdaho Reviewed by HomegrownInIdaho on . Reoccurring Number For some reason I have always felt some sort of comfort in odd numbers. Don't know why but I do. Throughout my life the number 17 has always popped up. Earlier this year me and my friend stopped in at some little lake and rented a john boat for a day of fishing. the boat was 17. The other day a dude on fear factor ate 17 cockroaches, later on another show some kid opened a book to chapter 17. It happens kinda often, just random shit. Anyone else have a like a life number or whatever. Like a Rating: 5