I just got my card last month and am going to try to grow for myself before I use a dispensary. My question is do they come out to investigate what I am doing? I know law says I can only have 6 plants at a time, 3 vegetative & 3 flowering. But if I only grow 3 at a time & they turn out to be males, then what? Do I have to start all over? Or am I allowed to start more than 3 & get rid of males when they are recognizable? I live near Topsham & would like to get to know other patients. I'm sure I will have many questions as I get into all this. Any help will be truely appreciated. Thank you
rkeywood Reviewed by rkeywood on . New patient with card has questions about Maine I just got my card last month and am going to try to grow for myself before I use a dispensary. My question is do they come out to investigate what I am doing? I know law says I can only have 6 plants at a time, 3 vegetative & 3 flowering. But if I only grow 3 at a time & they turn out to be males, then what? Do I have to start all over? Or am I allowed to start more than 3 & get rid of males when they are recognizable? I live near Topsham & would like to get to know other patients. I'm sure I Rating: 5