Okay here is my story and i am going to apologize now for my poor spelling .. have been doing to much :rasta: lol

okay i am after getting 3 femenised seeds ( kings kush ) and i have been searching threw the internet for the past few weeks to get help. I am going to admite that i really dont have a fucking clue what to do from here so i have a few questions for ye folks that i would really really appreciate if some of ye could answer them for me

1. When i go into a garden store what kind of pots and soil am i going to be buying ?
2. What would be the best fertilizer to use and feed to use ?
3. When i am going to my local hardwear store what kind of lights will be the best to get ( what watt bulbs will i get and that kind of stuff)
4. What am i going to have to do to the seeds to get them to grow
i just need to know all the stuff from here on basicaly

i have alot of info about them but i would really appreciate these questions answered .. these are my main questions at the mo..

i would love to hear more facts that ye are willing to share and i will be all ears haha

hope to hear from ye soon

Peace imp::rastasmoke:
kush1991 Reviewed by kush1991 on . FIRST TIME GROWER !! Need help big time :P .. Living in Ireland :) Okay here is my story and i am going to apologize now for my poor spelling .. have been doing to much :rasta: lol okay i am after getting 3 femenised seeds ( kings kush ) and i have been searching threw the internet for the past few weeks to get help. I am going to admite that i really dont have a fucking clue what to do from here so i have a few questions for ye folks that i would really really appreciate if some of ye could answer them for me :) 1. When i go into a garden store what Rating: 5