Hi all this is my first post. Yesterday I had my first panic attack. did not like it. Had to leave work went to emergency. they had the candy dish out with some adivant. I am hoping for a more natural treatment I have a I think it is an Indy strain. Kinda potent for day time usage I use it as a replacement from the pill the doctor gave me to help me sleep . So much more gentle. I'm wondering if a Sative strain might be more suited. Are there other ways besides smoking that I might use at work?
Thank you all
birddogblue Reviewed by birddogblue on . panic attack Hi all this is my first post. Yesterday I had my first panic attack. did not like it. Had to leave work went to emergency. they had the candy dish out with some adivant. I am hoping for a more natural treatment I have a I think it is an Indy strain. Kinda potent for day time usage I use it as a replacement from the pill the doctor gave me to help me sleep . So much more gentle. I'm wondering if a Sative strain might be more suited. Are there other ways besides smoking that I might use at work? Rating: 5