Hi, my name is Roland Noury
I own www.420vt.com :rastacurrently goggle parked) also currently on godaddy auction's.

I want to build a Medical Marijuana type of site.
But, I just cant seem to get my idea's into code, well atleast with code that I am familiar with. I can build a basics website.

I also own and run
www.merricksland.com xhtml

www.myfreesamples.info WP-template. but really thinking of keeping the same design type, but coding it into xhtml. well I have it mostly done, but I really like the ease of link masking and other plugins, witch I don't know how to code or make.

I have been asking around for help with this project, but havnt had any luck.
I was hoping maybe a Vermont based programmer would help.

Donating their time to help Vermont push toward Legalization
Includes a top of the fold Back link to their Web Design page.
Promoting your business. Also a Link in the footer. Designed by for.
type of link.

my Personal e-mail is [email protected]
I have a current design in mind for this.
I will talk details over a Joint and Coffee in Person.
will consider a % split on website income if its a eye banging site
and one of the best designs on the internet in this category.

I will check back on this post but its best if you e-mail me.
thanks,
Roland
420vt.com
:rasta:
cabalistic Reviewed by cabalistic on . Looking for a Little Design Help in Central Vermont for www.420vt.com Hi, my name is Roland Noury I own www.420vt.com :rasta:(currently goggle parked) also currently on godaddy auction's. I want to build a Medical Marijuana type of site. But, I just cant seem to get my idea's into code, well atleast with code that I am familiar with. I can build a basics website. I also own and run www.merricksland.com xhtml www.myfreesamples.info WP-template. but really thinking of keeping the same design type, but coding it into xhtml. well I have it mostly done, Rating: 5