For some reason I was watching The Tudors and it struck me how much absolute power and support the king had those days. I started thinking how amazing leadership went from being the leader of your gang, to maybe your tribe, to a city, to a whole country, being addressed as "your majesty".

Then I started thinking that there really wasn't a lot of difference but size between a king asking for taxes and an armed gang asking for protection money.

I love how I get to think things that you normally take for granted.
madthethinker Reviewed by madthethinker on . Thinking outside the box For some reason I was watching The Tudors and it struck me how much absolute power and support the king had those days. I started thinking how amazing leadership went from being the leader of your gang, to maybe your tribe, to a city, to a whole country, being addressed as "your majesty". Then I started thinking that there really wasn't a lot of difference but size between a king asking for taxes and an armed gang asking for protection money. I love how I get to think things that you Rating: 5