I've been to plenty of cities and states and i seen first hand how mids varies. Some of the stuff you guys call mids in some parts of north jersey and almost everywhere in south and central jersey shouldnt even be called mids. And the sad thing is that the crappy mids you do have is one million times better then out of state mids which shouldnt even be called weed.

I dont bag on anyone for smoking shwag. Honestly, mostly everyone here smokes just to smoke anyways and with the rediculous prices of kind bud I dont blame someone who wants to have a cheaper alternative.

North Jersey has some good mids, especially in hispanic urban areas like Newark. The mid is actually green and while its got a ton of seeds and stems the bud itself is actually pretty strong for mid grade. Central Jerz has decent mids but most is bad and its the bad stuff that people get overcharged for which is a shame. South Jerz, I just feel bad for you guys period, the mids are terrible, and there overpriced.

Those were just my experiences, anyone else smoke mids, if so hows the quality and the pricing in your area :rastasmoke: :rastasmoke:
Dice1080 Reviewed by Dice1080 on . Anyone smoke mids? I've been to plenty of cities and states and i seen first hand how mids varies. Some of the stuff you guys call mids in some parts of north jersey and almost everywhere in south and central jersey shouldnt even be called mids. And the sad thing is that the crappy mids you do have is one million times better then out of state mids which shouldnt even be called weed. I dont bag on anyone for smoking shwag. Honestly, mostly everyone here smokes just to smoke anyways and with the rediculous Rating: 5