i know that a lot of hash is made from indica stains because of the amount of resin glands they are able to produce, i myself in past cases have used just the trimmings of the array of strains that was recently harvested witch can include both indica and sativa. trying to get the best hash, have the idea to grow a few plants to harvest strictly for hash... so im asking for peoples opinion on the indica strain/s that produces an exceptional amount resin glands...

i like bubba kush myself but blue dream produces a lot as well

looking forward to the feed back -b1
b1growsgreen Reviewed by b1growsgreen on . best strain for hash? i know that a lot of hash is made from indica stains because of the amount of resin glands they are able to produce, i myself in past cases have used just the trimmings of the array of strains that was recently harvested witch can include both indica and sativa. trying to get the best hash, have the idea to grow a few plants to harvest strictly for hash... so im asking for peoples opinion on the indica strain/s that produces an exceptional amount resin glands... i like bubba kush myself but Rating: 5