Forget all the pre-season bullshit and other drama associated with Michael Vick. Now take into consideration what he has done so far as the Eagles starter. Tell me he isn't one of the Top 5 qb's in the league right now!!! This just shows he has pure talent and if you compare his Falcon days to now, he seems way more disciplined and patient. I would even go as far as saying he is the best quarterback in the league right now. Remember, I said "right now", not on the all-time list, or anything like that, but to me, as of week 11, 2010-11 season, he is.

Lets talk about it.
StonedMessiah Reviewed by StonedMessiah on . Vick for MVP? Forget all the pre-season bullshit and other drama associated with Michael Vick. Now take into consideration what he has done so far as the Eagles starter. Tell me he isn't one of the Top 5 qb's in the league right now!!! This just shows he has pure talent and if you compare his Falcon days to now, he seems way more disciplined and patient. I would even go as far as saying he is the best quarterback in the league right now. Remember, I said "right now", not on the all-time list, or anything Rating: 5