I had a dream last night... it was wonderful.

There was a knock at my door right before I sat down for breakfast. When I opened the door, there was this guy standing there smiling with a big-ass bag of weed under his arm.

I say 'hello', and he says back, 'Hi, I'm the new weed dealer in town and was wondering if I could interest you in buying some of this-here high grade smoke. By the way, it's always on sale and by 1 get 3 free. And here's the first sample pound for free.'

Then he gives me his card with the bag and says, 'call me anytime, I'm only 10 minutes away, and oh ya, I take out-of-state checks.'

Then my fuckin alarm clock woke me up...
johnnylethal Reviewed by johnnylethal on . I had a dream I had a dream last night... it was wonderful. There was a knock at my door right before I sat down for breakfast. When I opened the door, there was this guy standing there smiling with a big-ass bag of weed under his arm. I say 'hello', and he says back, 'Hi, I'm the new weed dealer in town and was wondering if I could interest you in buying some of this-here high grade smoke. By the way, it's always on sale and by 1 get 3 free. And here's the first sample pound for free.' Then he Rating: 5